Norfolk Community-Based Outpatient Clinic
- Primary care services for veterans in the Norfolk area
- Mental Health services.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, most specialty care referrals to the facility in Omaha.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
Public Transportation not available.
Community Based Outpatient Clinic
710 S. 13th Street, Suite 1200
Norfolk, Nebraska 68701
Phone: (402) 370-4570
Toll free (health care advice nurse)
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.