SAVE THE DATE: June 15, 2013
**Click for details
Community-Based Outpatient Clinic
- Primary care services for Veterans in the Lincoln area.
- Behavioral health services including individual, group and family counseling, and programs such as QuitSmart Smoking Cessation.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Omaha VA Medical Center.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
From the North, take HWY 77 to Lincoln, HWY 77 becomes N.56th Continue on N 56th 2 miles, turn left on Fletcher AVE go 1 mile, turn right on 70th ST continue south on 70th ST 4.3 miles to L ST, turn left on L ST, enter VA grounds.
From the East, take HWY 34 to Lincoln. HWY 34 becomes O ST, contuniue on O ST to 70th ST, turn left on 70th ST. Turn left at first stop light (L ST), enter VA grounds.
From the South, take HWY 77 to Lincoln, turn right on Saltillo RD go 4.2 miles. Turn left on 70th ST go 7.8 miles. Turn right on L ST enter VA grounds.
From the West, take HWY 6 to Lincoln, continue on O ST to 70th ST, turn right on 70th ST go to first stop light, turn left on L ST enter VA grounds.