Bellevue Community Based Outpatient Clinic
- Primary care services for veterans in the Bellevue area.
- Mental Health services.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, most specialty care referrals to the facility in Omaha.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
Public Transportation not available.
VA Nebraska-Western Iowa Health Care System
Community Based Outpatient Clinic
2501 Capehart Drive
Bellevue, NE 68113
Toll free (call 1-800-451-5796 and ask to be transferred to the Bellevue CBOC)
Toll free (health care advice nurse)
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.