VA Nebraska-Western Iowa Health Care System
VA Fee-Based Provider Orientation
Welcome to the VA Nebraska-Western Iowa Health Care System Fee Based Provider web site. As part of your on-boarding you are required to complete the topics below. Once you have viewed all the individual topics select the certification button and sign the certificate to record your completion. The content of this web page is determined by mandatory requirement from the Veteran Health Administration, Joint Commission, the Office of the Inspector General and other regulatory agencies. All items must be completed prior to your first day of work as a VA employee. In addition to completion of the online orientation, you must complete the following:
- Provide proof of Basic Life Support training
- Provide proof of Advanced Cardiac Life Support training
- Arrange a one-on-one session with Human Resources (HR) to go over salary, benefits, complete forms and other requires items for employment.
- Arrange a one-on-one training session for Computerized Patient Records System (CPRS)
- Complete online learning courses assigned to you in the Talent Management System (TMS) by the due dates listed.