Feb. 10, Feb. 24, March 10
10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Apri I 7, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The Lincoln VITA (Volunteer Income Tax Association) Coalition will sponsor the outreach event to assist Veterans and VA employees with their tax returns.
Mandatory Items (Required by IRS regulation)
- Social security cards for each person being filed on, including children
- Photo ID for adults
- Checking or saving account numbers, bank routing numbers
Needed (If applicable to you)
- Pension statements
- 1095s showing creditable health insurance coverage
- Child care information
- A copy of last yea r's taxes
- Statements from school showing the breakdown of expenses/credits and any 1098T received
- W-2's from employment
- Any other pertinent tax information
IRS tax consultants will be available to answer questions about current or past IRS issues.
Call 402-489-3802, ext 6804 to schedule on a first-come, first-served basis.
Walk in appointments will still be available, but wait times are likely.
*The volunteers are NOT certined to prepare complicated or business returns*
For questions regarding the event or to schedule an appointment contact Jana Jacobson-Langhorst at 402-489-3802, ext. 6804