VA Nebraska-Western Iowa Health Care System
The Holdrege Community Based Outpatient Clinic brings health care closer to home for Veterans from the Holdrege area, central Nebraska and north-central Kansas.
The clinic has multiple exam rooms, videoconferencing services for group and specialty clinics, and a minor procedure room.
- Primary care services for veterans in the Holdrege area
- Mental Health services
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all Veterans
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, most specialty care referrals to the facility in Omaha
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet
Public Transportation not available.
Parking: Free on premises