VA » Health Care » VA Nebraska-Western Iowa Health Care System » Locations and Directions » Lincoln CBOC
VA Nebraska-Western Iowa Health Care System
- Primary care services for Veterans in the Lincoln area
- Behavioral health services including individual, group and family counseling, and programs such as QuitSmart Smoking Cessation
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all Veterans
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Omaha VA Medical Center
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
(click map for larger view)
Lincoln Veterans Forums
All Veterans are welcome to attend the next forum at 6 p.m. Aug. 14 in the Lincoln VA Auditorium. After the presentation, leaders will be available to answer Veterans' questions.
Previous Forum Minutes