VA Nebraska-Western Iowa Health Care System
The Grand Island facility includes a Community Living Center, Residential Substance Abuse Unit and a Community-Based Outpatient Clinic.
Community Living Center
The Community Living Center is a 65-bed facility. Services provided by the Community Living Center include extended care, rehabilitation, geriatric care, palliative care, respite care, supportive/restorative and long-term care, and general nursing home care.
Community-Based Outpatient Clinic
- Primary care services for veterans in the Grand Island area
- Some specialty care
- Mental Health services including residential substance abuse treatment unit
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all Veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, most specialty care referrals to the VA in Omaha.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
Public Transportation not available.
Parking: Free on premises
(click to enlarge map)