Bellevue Clinic Relocated to New Location
We are excited to announce the VA Nebraska-Western Iowa Health Care System opened its newly relocated Community-Based Outpatient Clinic (CBOC) in Bellevue, Neb., July 21.
The new clinic is only 4.7 miles away at: Bellevue Professional Center, 2206 Longo Drive, Bellevue, NE 68005. Click here for directions to the new site.
Your VA NWIHCS Health Care Team
- Primary care services for veterans in the Bellevue area.
- Mental Health services.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, most specialty care referrals to the facility in Omaha.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
Public Transportation not available.
Parking: Free on premises